Open ended art, singing and dancing, games, stories, science activities, dramatic play, and time outside in our well-equipped playground are just some of the activities that will be included in the LPP&C summer camps! Our Early Childhood Educator, Teacher Rhonda, and her Assistant Early Childhood Educator will provide a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for your child to make new friends, explore wonderful themes, and experience age-appropriate independence.
- Ages 3 to school age (a child who has not entered grade 1)
- All camps run from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm, 5 days per week
- $125 per child, per week (except Aug. 6 – 9th, 4 day week is $100)
- Children are required to bring their own snack (nut-free)
- Contact email@example.com with any questions about summer camp enrollment.
- Registration Form: General Enrollment Form 2019 – Summer-2
Weekly Camp Themes & Dates
- July 8 – 12th ——- Pirates and Mermaids
- July 21st – 26th ——- All About Art
- August 6 – 9th ——- Community Helpers
- August 12th-16th ——– Island Explorers
- August 19th – 23rd ——– Summer Fun