Open ended art, singing and dancing, games, stories, science activities, dramatic play, and time outside in our well-equipped playground are just some of the activities that will be included in the LPP&C summer camps! Our Early Childhood Educator, Teacher Rhonda, and her Assistant Early Childhood Educator will provide a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for your child to make new friends, explore wonderful themes, and experience age-appropriate independence.
- Ages 3 to school age (a child who has not entered grade 1)
- All camps run from 9am – 12pm, 5 days per week
- $95 per child, per week
- Children are required to bring their own snack (nut-free)
- Contact email@example.com with any questions about summer camp enrollment.
Weekly Camp Themes & Dates
- July 16-20 – 1 space available (Teachers: Rhonda & Sara)
- July 23-27 – FULL and taking wait-list (Teachers: Rhonda & Sara)
- August 13-17 – space available. Theme: Island Explorers (Meghan & Shazeen)
- August 20-24 – FULL and taking wait-list