Open ended art, singing and dancing, games, stories, science activities, dramatic play, and time outside in our well-equipped playground are just some of the activities that will be included in the LPP&C summer camps! Our Early Childhood Educator, Teacher Rhonda, and her Assistant Early Childhood Educator will provide a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for your child to make new friends, explore wonderful themes, and experience age-appropriate independence.
- Ages 3 to school age (a child who has not entered grade 1)
- All camps run from 9am – 12pm, 5 days per week
- $95 per child, per week (register by May 31 and receive a discounted rate of $85 per week)
- Children are required to bring their own snack (nut-free)
- Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about summer camp enrollment.
Weekly Camp Themes & Dates
- Science Week: July 10 – 14
- Music Week: July 24 – 28 (full, taking waitlist)
- Muckin’ & Messin’: August 8 – 11 (full, taking waitlist)
- Island Explorers: August 21 to 25