If you have a 4 year old and are joining us for the Halloween Parade at Mt. Tolmie Hospital, here are the details:
- if you are in the am class, bring your preschooler to school in the morning dressed in costume (if they want).
- Please arrive back at the preschool at 10:45 so that we can get to the Hospital by 11am.
- the hospital is located on the corner of Richmond and Cedar Hill X Roads (go down Shelbourne and turn left at Cedar Hill X
- as you go up the hill on Cedar Hill X Road, passing the entrance to Shelbourne Plaza, turn right onto Melcroft Rd (no exit), then turn left into the parking lot at the front of the building or go staight and go left into the parking lot at the back of the building
- we will be given parking passes so you do not need to purchase a ticket
- come to the front door and we will hand out the passes.
- the children will do a parade through the halls of the facility and then meet for snack (I think this will be in the dining room).
- I have spoken to the children about the trip to the home where lots of grandma's and grandpa's live, but please remind them on the trip there where
we are going and why (to show off our costumes!)
- depending on how the parade goes we may or may not do a song or two.
If you are meeting us at the hospital, and get there before we arrive, you can go into the main door and ask for a parking pass. Just mention you are with the preschool.
- Daunine and I will leave at 11:30 so we can get back to the preschool to set up for lunch. We are having a larger group for lunch today so will need a bit of extra set up time.
- children can be dropped off at the preschool after 11:50 in the lunch room.
Rhonda and Daunine